Smoking Cessation

The smoking cessation program is available to those who wish to quit smoking, but require some help to do so.


The program will assist with:

  • Choosing a smoking cessation aid and setting your quit date
  • Preparation for your quit date
  • Individualized follow up appointment for support and counseling
  • Support in your first few weeks as a non-smoker
  • Helping you remain smoke free

Individual or group appointments may be available. Contact Christine at 461-8882 x203.